Monday 10 February 2014

You make me smile card

On the 28th of January at the Simon Says Stamp blog,  Shari Carroll made a card that intrigued me.  So I bought a few Tim Holtz distress markers and started playing.   After a few attempts and a bit of a learning curve I think I am on my way to mastering her technique.  I was on such a high when making this that my 7 year old daughter was a bit worried and kept asking me if I was okay.   So I squealed a bit in excitement.  So?  Anyway I am going to put it in the Simon Says Work it Wednesday and the Simon Says Monday challenge - We love stamps.  I still have a lot to learn and I am totally hanging to splash out an and purchase a few more distress markers.  But I will keep practicing and keep watching the Simon Says blog.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet! Love the shading on your petals and how you popped them up! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week and playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete